Tuesday, October 10, 2006

By What Authority?


When the Jews at the time approached Yahshua about his authority to teach what he taught, they were upset, confused and angry. They knew the scriptures inside and out and boasted as having Abraham as their Father. Yahshua said, before Abraham was , I am. That really got them hot. From what source could he possibly come from being not yet 50 years old?

Before that when John the Baptist questioned Yahshua about his baptism, Yahshua said, suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfill all righteousness.

The Jews were so righteous about their knowledge of the scriptures and their founding Father/Doc..Hmm..sounds like a pattern repeat here.

Matt: 21:23-27 And when he was come into the temple/class, the chief priests/Executive Board and the elders/Deans and teachers of the people came unto him as he was teaching, and said, By what authority doest thou these things? and who gave thee this authority? And Yahshua answered and said unto them, I also will ask you one thing, which if ye tell me, I in like wise will tell you by what authority I do these things. The baptism of John/Doc, whence was it? from heaven, or of men? And they reasoned with themselves, saying, If we shall say, From heaven; he will say unto us, Why did ye not then believe him? But if we shall say, Of men; we fear the people; for all hold John/Doc as a prophet. And they answered Yahshua , and said, We cannot tell. And he said unto them, Neither tell I you by what authority I do these things.


Luke 24:44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me

Think not that I have come to destroy your laws and correlations, I've not come to destroy but to fulfill....translate into reality. For they are they that testify of me.

Folks you gotta be real careful here, cause as Yahshua is appearing unto you in your own clouds/Spirit/mind, (for my Words they are Spirit and they are Life) you might just be crucifying him afresh. These are not my words, but the Father in me who doeth the works.

Holy smokes folks!...we are seeing a repeat here right down at this end of the age. Same one spirit, same self righteous Jews, same pattern. Same Yahshua, yesterday, today and forever. For I am Yahweh and I change not.

How can anyone of us escape the pattern?..It's just that simple. We all have the "I CAN'T HELP IT'S."

peace and love, Spirit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats