Thursday, August 09, 2012

Part 3... For I will appear in the cloud

Matthew 23:39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of Yahweh. Well we saw him in Doc as He came in the name of Yahweh and now He is coming in us as we are now coming in His name and we can all say " Well here I am" . Yes all the prophesies came true about the Messiah's appearance 2000 years ago which are the visible of the true invisible appearances in our cloud. See what Yahshua or the Holy Spirit is doing every time you read these articles is expounding unto you in Moses and the prophets and even the Psalms the things concerning Himself in us. I am expounding in all the scriptures the things concerning who I really am. They are they that testify of Me. They don't point to anybody else but Me. Now you say that. There is only one Me. Isaiah 46:9 Remember the former things of old: for I am El, and there is none else; I am Elohim, and there is none like me, I could speak in the Spirit and say I am the Holy Spirit. I am the Messiah the anointed one of Yahweh. I am Yahweh in divine shape and form. I am the same Spirit that was in Dr. Kinley. I am the divine vision and divine revelation being revealed. I am Yahweh in a body. But of course you would not believe me unless it's also happening to you. " That where I am there ye shall be also". . That is why the law and prophets testify of Me. Had you really believed what Moses and the prophets were really talking about , you would believe what I am saying right now. Why? Because they wrote of Me in you. Had you believed what this divine vision and divine revelation is really all about, you would believe Me. Why? Because it's all pointing to Me appearing in your cloud. On that day ( the day of eternity when you are caught up to the 3rd heaven) ye shall know, not guess, but know that I am in My Father , ye in Me and I in you. You can't tell me that day has not come because I am in that day now and so are you when you get caught up in the Spirit. But it's not Monday or Sunday or even Friday, it's the day of eternity where you get caught up without time and become one with what Moses really wrote about and all the boys. That is when the scriptures will testify of who you really are as you will experience that everything else is your shadow. In those divine moments of crystal clarity, you will be as you really are and actually exists and you will see no temple for the temple will be you and Yahweh as one. And I saw no temple therein: for Yahweh El-Shaddai and the Lamb are the temple of it. Revelation 21:22 Now as your Spirit comes in the name of Yahweh , that is when you will see Me for I say unto you, ye shall not see Me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of Yahweh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats