Saturday, April 26, 2008

The All In All

I was listening to an old song on the radio the other day and my mind went back to when I was a teenager. Wow, was that the mind I had then? It sure isn't now, compared to what has taken on shape and form within my mind. What a difference. Was that me back then?

This triggered off a thought. As we grow up, our bodies change along with our view of ourselves and the world.

Our 8 years old self was different than our 4 year old self and our 18 year old self was completely different from our adult self. The question is, which self are we?

Of course as our bodies grow up so did our mind, so we changed through the years. But which self are we if we keep changing?

Will our 70 year old self be the same as our 40 year old self? No, because our thoughts and body change into how Yahweh set us all up. My teenage self sure is different than my 62 year old self.

Well Yahweh made me go a little deeper and I thought on this and said, since Yahweh has revealed Himself to me, am I the same self? Well no. In fact I have resurrected out of my physical self and now have become my spiritual self. I have expanded into my eternal self.

We can all look back on ourselves and see the changes, but standing in the shape and form of those divine attributes, the transformation is as great as a caterpillar into a butterfly.

My body looks basically the same, maybe more wrinkles and white hair, but I have changed. The self inside as changed from a earthly mind to a spiritual or heavenly mind.

When that song took me back and I saw my teenage self going through life completely unaware of Yahweh, that is who I thought I was at that time. I had never entertained a thought of how I actually got here. Isn't that amazing? We all have this same testimony because we were all just caught up in our physical self.

If it had not been for Yahweh causing us to come into contact with this divine vision we all would still be out there accepting our life the way it was. We were held in bondage to our physical mind and didn't even know it.

We were living in His body, breathing His name thinking we were some body else, just as everybody else was doing and didn't really know that we were really dead in Adam, which was the state of mind that was cast out of the garden (MHP) into the darkness of our physical self and our image.

This is not some church teaching, this is reality. This is as real as it gets.

I marvel at how Yahweh hid Himself, but was in plain view! Not only in the world, but in the very physical body that we thought was ours. What divine Wisdom and divine Intelligence it took to do this. To have been born on our birthday and just grow up as though nothing miraculous had happened . This is way beyond words.

And on top of this the divine Love, and Justice and Beauty for us to be guided into this divine vision by Yahweh Himself to open our eyes to the mystery that was hid in ourselves.

So the self that is writing right now is as far above my old self as the heavens is above the earth and you can make the same claim too.

So go ahead and take a look back on all your selves that you were and know the reality that it was all Yahweh willing to be what ever He willed Himself to be to carry out His purpose and plan so He could reveal Himself at the end. You were Yahweh willing yourself to be all those selves for your glory and pleasure.

Now that's the reality of it all. All things were created by Him and for Him and now I can say the same thing within Myself.

Having made known unto us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He hath purposed in Himself: That in the dispensation of the fullness of times, He might gather together in one all things in the Messiah, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in Him. Eph 1:9-10

This is part of the recognition of Yahweh being the all in all and that's all.
The Ark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats