Monday, September 02, 2013

Part 2... The Messiah is our Life. That's the Mystery

That's the mystery when the Messiah comes He will reveal who you really are. That is what the scriptures are all about as Yahshua even said they are they that testify of me. That me now is within you, since he has taken off the flesh and is not on the charts or in the bible. They are just allegories The world is all caught up in the historical Messiah in time that came 2,000 years ago and even most of the IDMR. Doc moved the divine vision into the Most Holy Place when he took the flesh off and dismantled our tabernacle of knowledge and put it into the Temple of reality. A lot of people didn't see this change because it was invisible written in the heart and mind.

So who is this Messiah? Yahweh in a body. "Make them one as you and I are one". So when that happens it reveals that you are Yahweh in a body.

John 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

Now that's the real Messiah that is come and will reveal the reality of these scriptures.

What does it really mean when the Messiah comes? It's when you become conscious of who you really are. That's you coming into a divine understanding of Yahweh's Spirit within you.

So is the Messiah another spirit than Yahweh? No. It's Yahweh that has come out of His own source and substance of abstraction, took on shape and form and then dwelt in a physical body. That is the power of Yahweh. I am shaking my head as these words went into my MHP understanding, as I realized I am those words and that is the mystery being revealed.

Now it's going to take the genuine Spirit of Yahweh to make this known as this divine vision is Him in you. You will know within yourself as you receive the divine revelation which is the actual revealing of the divine vision taking place within you. It's not in history anymore. The correlations on the charts are beautiful but nothing to be compared to the reality they are pointing to, just as the Temple out shined the noon day sun.

When you see people acknowledge their God by looking up, then you know that the Messiah has not come. When you see people worshiping Yahshua 2,000 years ago then you know that the Messiah has not come. If you see people waiting for Dr. Kinley to reappear, then you know that the Messiah is not come.

When you find and know Yahweh as He really is and actually exists and realize that it is you, that is when the Messiah is come

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats