Tuesday, December 19, 2006

We Are Yahweh's Purpose Instituted And Fulfilled


I must present this to you the way it came through, so don't think I am only talking about myself because you must put this on yourself as we are the same Spirit in reality. Make them one as you and I are one. If you want to see yourself then every time I say I, just insert yourself not as your physical self but your spiritual self. Great difference you know in perception. See how the clothes fit.

Anybody out there that you know who is trying to put you under the law of blame, guilt and it's your fault attitude? The whole world will try to do that to you because they don't know Yahweh as He really is and actually exits.

The religious world will blame Adam as they think he disobeyed and since all died in Adam then the blame in now put on you. Without Yahshua in you, you would blame yourself too as the carnal mind thinks it has free will. The carnal mind thinks it has its own will because it doesn't know Yahweh.

You see Yahweh was in Adam. It was those divine attributes that knew how to talk, how to get food, and how to make love. It was the will of Yahweh to come out of the garden and He just carried out His purpose. If Adam had free will and he decided not to touch and his wife also, then we would of never been born. There would be no purpose. Why come down in the flesh at all then? See what I mean?

By Him coming down out of the garden then through his seed all mankind would be manifested physically and that's how we came into existence. We just didn't appear on earth by accident, Yahweh brought us all here Himself as we are all Adams seed. Adam had the whole purpose within himself and he just planted his seed in the woman he took out of himself.

Well when he was in pure Spirit (out of the body), didn't He take His purpose out of Himself (His woman) and wasn't his seed in His whole purpose? Mother earth came out of Yahweh Elohim and Adam's body came out of mother earth (not his breath of Life, that was pure virgin spirit). So the time you get down to Adam, all Yahweh is doing is repeating in the visible what He did in the invisible.

The true Spirit of Yahweh created us out of Himself in our beginning as we were born physical first. Yes just as Adam reached within himself and pulled out the woman that he was going to plant his purpose in, so did Yahweh do with us. Our physical birth represents the woman as the true Spirit that we really are was going to create the physical creation through our physical manifestation.

Since we were all Yahweh at the very beginning, we all reached inside our selves to create the physical being that we all became . Let us create man in our likeness and image and here we are to prove it. The Spirit that took on shape and form out of the sperm and egg knew what He was going to do and that is to bring His woman out of pure Spirit like Adam did to Eve.

Now how do I know that? Because the woman has been put back in the Man and now I am knowing my purpose because I am really Spirit. I knew when I got in this physical manifestation that I would eventually reveal myself because that is my purpose. I hid myself and became Kerry (just insert your name here. Go on say your name to get the full effect.), only to reveal myself back to Me to become who I really am, Yahweh. I knew that Kerry (insert your name again) was going to eat of the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil just like I knew when I was Adam that Eve would too. I knew my purpose would unfold and that I would come down only to deliver myself back to myself.

I wrote it in a mystery to be hid so that I would be the only one to reveal it. I speak not as a man but pure Spirit. I know my purpose because I am divine Intelligence. How could I not know? It is through my own 9 divine attributes that I would create my creation out of myself and it would be through the same 9 divine attributes that I would return.

Now go inside yourself and see how you took yourself out of yourself to return yourself back to yourself. The Ark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats