Wednesday, February 14, 2007

It's Not Really Dr. Kinley, It's The Divine Vision

You know when Yahweh designed this world it was all to point to Him so He could come along and teach us by the things that He made.

When rain or snow falls from the sky, it doesn't return the same way as it comes down. In fact you can't see it rise from the earth and ascend back to the become a cloud. See right there Yahweh is telling us of His spiritual resurrection which take place right now in your heart and mind. You can see it come down on the charts and in the bible and hear a voice or written word, but you can't see it resurrect back up. That happens within you where it's invisibly done.

See when you read about when Yahweh says His words will not return unto Him void, we all imagine a voice coming out of the clouds in the sky like the movies portray. But little do people know He speaks down here on earth as He is doing through this divine vision. You see our imagination can run away with us when we read these scriptures and go through these stories in the bible. It's one of the hardest things to keep in our mind that Yahweh is walking around in a physical body. Where? Right in yours and mine and it is being awakened by this divine vision which is really Him revealing Himself. It not really Dr. Kinley, it's the divine vision.

Because of all the religious movies we have seen and paintings, we tend to have a spectacular event of Yahweh speaking out of a hole in the sky with shafts of light beaming down to earth and a full choirs of angels singing. Hey, didn't we just read in the last article that He doesn't come with display or observation. See how the physical mind's imagination can run wild?
If I told you that Yahweh was speaking to you right now you would say, "You must be joking!"

It's not me, it's the divine vision. By saying that, it removes all the flesh and personalities out of the way.

I remember years ago when Mitch was talking to this woman and he said if you only knew who was speaking to you right now. Of course he was speaking in the Spirit as it was Yahweh in him telling this woman about the divine vision. This happens to each other when you're connected to the same Spirit of Yahweh. Because I say Yahweh is speaking to you right now you think I am talking about me, but it's these words that are entering into your mind, they are Spirit and they are Truth. That's Yahshua coming in the clouds with all his angels. You might say I don't see any angels. Where? Angels are messengers or ministering spirits sent by Yahweh. These words are spiritual messengers. Because of our Ante and Post Diluvian thoughts we imagine angels with wings, halos and a bright light when angels appear. Once again Yahweh comes as a thief in the night. These words entering your head right now are ministering to your spirit sent by Yahweh. They are silently entering invisibly right inside your head by coming in the clouds where you dwell.

Let's get Yahweh out of the sky.

We are all appearing in each others minds or clouds. Some as flesh and blood and others in spirit and in truth. As I enter your mind by these spiritual words, you are either having Yahshua the Messiah appear unto you or me as a physical man. The mediator between Yahweh and man is Yahshua. He is the interpreter, the translator in you.

When my brother and I talk on the phone we are appearing to each other in Yahshua's body. I can see and hear him and he can see and hear me and yet we can't see each others physical image while on the phone but we see each other with the eyes of our understanding. When Clive writes an article I see Yahweh not Clive. His words make Yahshua appear because that is who he is writing about. He is appearing in a divine vision unto me as I recognize him because I am Him too. We are both having a divine vision of each other on top of our mounts.

We should all be able to see the Spirit of Yahweh (Yahshua) in each other. Because we can't see each on this internet, we are appearing as our words. When your spirit is resurrected you can then see Yahweh in the trees, mountains, animals flowers, etc. The Spirit in you is the one now revealing Yahweh. It's not our minds anymore but the Spirit of Yahweh known as Yahshua.

We should be appearing to each other the way we really are. Some of us are already doing this to one another. I am appearing to you in Yahshua's name as Yahweh Elohim. I appear in my physical name to the world, but I take the flesh off when I write and transfigure into Yahshua's body. When I am appearing to the world they can't see who I am. They only see flesh and blood. I can see them but they can't see me.

With this divine vision we should all come together in the Spirit. Where 2 or 3 are gathered together there I am also. You don't have to gather together in the flesh as it's really done within yourself. Am I not connected and talking to your inner man right now? Since I can't see you, I am only dealing with who is inside your head. That's Spirit communicating to Spirit.

Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit which is of Elohim; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of Yahweh. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Spirit teacheth; revealing spiritual things to spiritual persons. 1 Cor. 2:12-13

It's time to reveal ourselves. This divine vision is where we are coming from. We are speaking from heaven and not on earth anymore. When you see Me, you see the Father. When I see You, I see the Yahweh too. I am Yahweh and so are you. It's not really Dr. Kinley, it's the divine vision. The Ark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats