Monday, January 29, 2007

You Are The One


You will have to come to this realization yourself. I have been given a gift and all I am doing is writing about it. I am not the one, you are. I am the one for myself just as Yahweh is in your cloud. "Make them one as you and I are one".

In order for Yahweh to make you one with Him, then you're the one that this is going to have to happen to, wouldn't you say so? This means within your own cloud/brain, that is where you will find and know Yahweh for yourself.

Now just as babies, and most new born in this world, we have to depend on our parents until we grow up and leave the nest. Our parents have been provided to feed and protect us until we can defend for ourselves.

The law and prophets are our spiritual parents as they will feed us and protect us from any other doctrine while we are growing up. The law is the first 5 books of the bible and that is where you will find The Genesis, the migratory trip with the pattern and all the information that comes out of that. The prophets are from Joshua to Malachi. Laid down in these books are all the principles of Yahweh's purpose and plan.

Once you get the principles of the pattern and learn how it works, you don't need chapter and verse as you then will see it in yourself as we are the purpose manifested as well. In fact Yahweh laid all that foundation for us as Yahweh knew we would all come in at the end and bring His purpose to a close.

That's right it's going to be through this divine vision that Yahweh will bring an end to His purpose in the physical. It's not the end, only in the physical. We are all at the time that this is going to happen and in reality it will be through us that this will happen. The divine vision will enter your cloud and this is where Yahweh will speak.

It will be spoken through us and the sign will follow. These articles, whether you believe it or not, are going to be apart of this process as I have been raised up for this very purpose even before I was born and you are too. I told you I am not the one, you are. When I speak I am speaking in the Spirit as the one Spirit that we all are. There is no separation in reality as I am in you and you are in me. "Make them one as you and I are one"

This is my purpose in life and I am fulfilling it. Whether you want to call this a class or not it doesn't matter. It's where 2 or 3 are gathered together there I am also.

I am not out to start a physical structured class. This Internet has been provided by Yahweh. He already knew this would happen even before He make the world and all things therein. I thought man invented the computer? Yeah right. That is how it looks, but you have to realize who it really is in the brain that is downloading all this information.

Do you think Yahweh (who is divine Intelligence Himself) is going to leave His purpose in the hands of man, who is a carnal mind? No way. Just because a man can plant his seed in a woman and say they are my children, doesn't mean that he created them and they are really his. It just looks that way to the physical mind. That's deep and beautiful.

You see, this is the purpose right there to see Yahweh in everything. That is how Yahweh is going to destroy the works of Satan by revealing Himself. The more this is proven to you the more you become one with the Spirit that you really are.

This is our destination. Just like the salmon return to the exact spot where they were born, so too are we returning to the exact spot where we originally came into physical existence. When Spirit crossed that veil into visibility, that is where we are going back too only this time we are going the other way. Spirit now returns to its original home.

I look forward in seeing you all as you really are and actually exist. The Ark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats