Sunday, February 11, 2007

Entering The Phenomenal Cloud Will Change You Forever

Each article propels you deeper into Yahweh as He really is and actually exists. Talk about space travel in the cosmos, that is only a type and shadow. Man is limited to space travel as to how far he can go, but we travel in our spiritual thoughts as the Moody Blues said, "Thinking is the best was to travel".

I don't know if you realize this, that everything in these articles is based on the understanding of what the divine vision has revealed. People say why don't you go back to the law and prophets and show the fulfillment with Yahweh the Messiah. I am. I do this all the time but not in scripture quoting and pointing to Yahshua 2000 years ago. The information in the law and prophets and fulfillment allows me to write the way I do. It's all based on the divine vision and nothing more. It's now talking place where it originally has been all the time only now it's being realized.

I mean how did I know Yahweh is pure Spirit and then can take on shape and form in a divine vision and then step down into material form and return the same way but by how this divine vision puts all this information in order by the pattern. Can you imagine writing about Yahweh without all the basics? You can't do it. It would be impossible to know the things about Yahweh without the foundation.

I've been in class (the real one inside your head) since 1969 so Yahweh has revealed the basics already. It's now that Yahweh is causing me to write about the divine vision as it goes deeper into its own conclusion. He is still not going to pop out of the sky or land on earth in Jerusalem or anywhere else at the end. That's not how he is coming. It will be in the clouds that He will come with all his glory with his angels.

Now how's that suppose to happen by the pattern? Just look at the Most Holy Place and in your head cavity and you will get some idea where this is all going to take place. It's so beautiful with the pattern as it all lines up.

For you to understand what I am saying, you will have to have the basic foundation as well. You might ask what about the new people? Well there are people who Yahweh has provided for that purpose to teach the basics. Yahweh has given me my plot of land in Canaan's Land and this is how He set me up and my brother Clive. What Yahweh has shown me when I first came into class in 1969 was astonishing and what He revealed in my heart and mind in 1976 was phenomenal. I got the I can't help-its now as Yahweh has connected me to this divine vision from the beginning to run its course to the end.

The knowledge of the divine vision is not useless knowledge that the world has. I mean what they teach in school in the world is not going to do any good in ages to come. What year did Columbus discover America or was it a Viking, is not going to do any good in the incorporeal realm. I mean what good would that do for you? It's all useless trivia but what this divine vision is teaching will take you into ages to come. Now that's the difference right there between life and death.

What ever world you are in is where Yahweh has placed you. Do you know what I mean by that? I am talking about your world view. Even though the news on TV is reporting all over the world and bringing it all into our homes, we really don't live in those places. Our world exists when you turn off the TV. That's our real world view that Yahweh has placed us in.

I often think about all the negative news that we get bombarded from day to day by all the carnal minds that are reporting the news and how they dramatize everything so that you will watch their TV station or read their news paper. It's all to shock you to stir you up from your every day routine of life that is not so exciting. Yes we watch the news to see how the end is coming near, but the rest of it is hype.

I get my excitement now in this divine visions uplift into the phenomenal cloud. When you enter this cloud, eternity opens up to you without limits and bounds. I am talking about right now inside your head.

Since most of the news doesn't really happen in our world view and most of it doesn't even mean anything, is this all a distorted view sent to us by the carnal minds who are filming and are being hooked up with finding negative news? Since television is entering everybody's home, is this a strong delusion so that we will believe a lie? Notice the similarity of the word television and what Yahweh is doing is telling of his vision (tell-a-vision). I am telling you of His vision right now.

Most peoples minds are just full of what they hear and read from the world, so they become that world inside their mind. When you get lifted up out of your physical minds false view, you enter another world of perception. This is where the divine vision is, in the incorporeal. This all takes place inside your head.

When the Messiah said he was not of this world, he was telling us he was dwelling in a whole different world which the Father in Him provided. Yes he wasn't of that age or world because he was going to change the age into the Present Kingdom Age. Paul said his citizenship was in heaven. He is not a citizen of this earth any more after he was caught up to the 3rd heaven. He entered that phenomenal cloud that Moses and John were caught up in. That was a different world.

Well it's all really in your cloud as your spirit resurrects off the earthly minds focus of attention, you will enter heaven itself which is not a geographical location but a state of mind or should I say a state of Spirit. It's in another world, the real one. The Kingdom of heaven is within you. This one we are standing on is only a temporary type and shadow one existing in time as Yahweh keeps it manifested by His Spirit materializing into it through us. Did you catch that one? Things are not what they appear to be.

I am God free. No more false concepts about God. Yahweh is my true Elohim which is in Yahshua the Messiah and not in Jesus Christ who is a false man made person conjured up by the carnal mind. We are all being translated into Yahshua's Kingdom and this Kingdom is being set up on earth. Where on earth? In you. The Ark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats