Friday, April 11, 2014

The Reality of our Physical and Spiritual Existence

Through this divine vision we are realizing that this whole physical world opened up to us at our birth. This is the reality when the world began for us. I am talking about what is happening in our cloud and no where else. Having a divine vision from Yahweh will make you aware of your physical existence and the reality that soon we will not even be here. This reveals how powerful Yahweh is because only He has the power to materialize our physical bodies and to continue on without one. There is nobody else that can do that as He is " I will be what I will to be".

You know there are other worlds other than what the 5 senses are reporting to us. It's the invisible world of Spirit that takes place within. Now that might sound abstract or have your imagination fly off as you hear those words, but just look at what happens in your own divine revelations. They take place not in the outside world of atoms, cells or molecules, but in the invisible world of spirit right within you. These spiritual experiences can make you smile and laugh and see without even looking at the physical world because it's not of this world.

I am talking about levels of our being. This is stuff happening above the Court Round About of the physical mind in the Holy Place (Soul) and Most Holy Place (Spirit) of your being. There is so much more as " In my Fathers house are many mansions." These mansions are made up of spiritual experiences that you can dwell in. Each mansion of divine experiences you feel and realize within you and become one with as your spirit merges with His to make one complete Spirit. This is where the two shall become as one.

When I wrote "Each one of us entered the world the same way and right before our own eyes did we materialized," those words produced an invisible world made of of divine attributes. They flood me in the Spirit and I was accompanied by a multitude of angels or divine thoughts. I was immersed in His Name you understand. This all took place in the invisible world within me. Some times in flashes of recognition and some times in an incorporeal line of understanding. The words appeared in the visible to me, but the full invisible impact of what they really mean sent me into eternity where I soared in my divine shape and form (Soul). Now we can recognize our self when we are soaring in His Spirit and it's a freedom way beyond the mind of man.

Now this is proving to us that we can exist without the physical body in another world because these divine revelations are happening on a higher level where you don't need the five senses where moth and rust have no form. This is where atoms and cells cease to be and pure spirit takes over in the form of divine intelligence, wisdom, knowledge, beauty, love, justice, foundation, power and strength. 'Welcome to the Kingdom of Yahweh.' 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats