Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Part Three... The Whole Purpose


The earth is the altar. Inside the earth is fire just as in the altar fire was used to consume the sacrifice. Viewed from a satellite image you can see all the lines on the earth just like the grid on the altar. We have all been placed on the altar called the earth as our physical mind and physical bodies are made to be offered up. Nobody is leaving this earth alive in a physical body.

Notice I said in a physical body. Since you can't kill Spirit, then this is the only way you can get off this altar called earth. It doesn't make any difference in how good you look now, the body is going to deteriorate. When you see the movie stars years ago and then look at them now, wow what a change. You can't even recognize them.

Now something has to die before there is a resurrection. Every seed you plant in the ground is in a dead dormant state and it's what's inside the seed that resurrects out of the soil. It's what's inside us that will resurrect.

Now this earth is not a accident. Yahweh designed it all according to His pattern. There is land, water and air or 1,2,3. go down to the beach or on a lake and see for yourself. It's been staring you in the face all this time.

Now just because there is death on this earth, doesn't mean that's the end. Everything physical must die. Why? Because Yahweh is Spirit and His creations are just temporary manifestations of Him.

Our physical existence is just a temporary manifestation of Him as well. This divine vision is not interested in your skin color, your sex, your political ideas or how you wear your hair or clothes. It's the Spirit that is real. You are the real Spirit of Yahweh and everything else is just another manifestation of you. Did you hear what the Spirit is saying unto the assemblies?

The carnal mind likes to lie because it wants everybody to know how great and smart it is. It projects this image to the world and if exposed it will cover itself up in a lie. The Spirit always tells the truth because it is it. It doesn't have it, it is it.

OK let's go into the mind of Yahweh. You may say how are you going to know what is the mind of Yahweh?

For who hath known the mind of Yahweh, that he may teach it? But we who have the mind of the Messiah. 1 Cor. 2:16

Hey, I am not bragging, it's being revealed to me. I have the mind of the Messiah.

The reason Yahweh created this creation and put us on this earth is to fulfill what He thought up within Himself. Since Yahweh is eternal and has no beginning or end then when He thinks up a creation to materialize into He is doing this all for Himself. There is nobody else existing with Him so He is doing all this for Himself. See that?

He is Spirit with the power of "I will be what I will to be". It's all for Himself as there is nobody else but Him. He is not egotistical, He just is the only one who exists and there is none else.

Remember the former things of old: for I am El, and there is none else; I am El, and there is none like Me. Declaring the end from the beginning and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all My pleasure. Calling the Eagle from the east, the man that executeth My counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it. Isaiah. 46: 9-11

So before we arrived on the scene everything has already been set up. An earth to walk on, food to eat and water to drink, and a place to be put together inside the womb. Yes Yahweh can materialize Himself a body instantaneously like He did with Adam and Joshua, but He slowed everything down to reveal Himself without shape and form into shape and form and then into the concrete. 1,2,3.

Ok here I am existing in Pure Spirit state of My rest in perfection. When I think I move within Myself. Because that I am Intelligence, Wisdom, Knowledge, etc., I can create from within Myself out of My own Source and Substance anything I will to be and this creation is just one of My thoughts created out of My own divine Intelligence. Instantaneous creation willed out of Myself as there is nobody else but Me in the beginning. I brought it all down alone and by Myself and have willed it to return back through my off-spring which is Myself in shape and form. This is where we come in.

Yes right from the beginning in our dead state of mind right up until now by having this divine vision being revealed, this is who I am. This is how I am going to come down materialize Myself to create My own mystery so I can reveal Myself slowly to entertain nobody, else but Me.

There is none else. I only exist. I will turn everything back into Me.

And when all things shall be subdued unto Him, then shall the Son also Himself be subject unto Him that put all things under Him, that Yahweh may be all in all. 1 Cor. 15:28 The Ark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats