Sunday, October 21, 2007

In The Phenomenal Cloud Awareness


(1) By the pattern we all appeared to ourselves as physical bodies. This is Court Around About Awareness. In Adam all died.

(2) Then we realized that we are really more than our physical bodies and our real Self is dwelling in our cloud inside our head. This is Holy Place awareness. In Yahshua all is made alive.

(3) Now in the Most Holy Place awareness, we realize that we are really Spirit and that our physical bodies are really dwelling within ourselves. In Yahweh, the all is in the all.

This is body, soul and spirit awareness. 1,2,3

With what has been downloaded from heavenly recently, the Spirit talks to my Spirit and says' "All things are really happening within Spirit or in the cloud."

So , I ask myself is this really happening then, if all things are taking place within my Spirit? All things live, move, and have their being in Yahweh, which I am now recognizing as the Spirit that I really am.

Since I have touched the Tree of Life, I have now come alive to who I really am. "I am Yahweh and so are you" now speaks to me more clearly in Spirit and in Truth.

Those divine attributes are what I am and so are you. Now if my body is appearing within my spiritual Self, then so is the world.

Let's stop right here and inject some divine Foundation. First it's all in awareness whether you are aware of your body, your soul or your spirit. That means body consciousness, soul consciousness, and pure Spirit consciousness. I can be all three and I am still one Spirit.

By being aware of the Spirit I really am, then everything is really within me. When I walk out into the world, my body awareness forms within me. Spirit now materializes.

When I dwell within myself then my soul (which is my spirit in shape and form) becomes known and now my awareness shifts from body consciousness to soul consciousness. See how you can cross these veils instantaneously within yourself? Then to dwell in Pure Spirit without any particular shape and form you dwell as the all in all as perceived in your world.

Now I am not 3 persons, I am a 3 fold Spirit, listen now, that is capable of taking on shape and form within myself and then appearing as flesh and blood. The Ark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats